We must begin the next REST OF OUR LIVES with a clean slate and that old account settled once and for all as we turn from our sins to our King and Lord, Christ Jesus.
An explanation of what this site is all about, why logos, hexagons, and other symbols are so powerful, and why so many companies are incorporating 6’s, hex’s and other similar logos into their marketing and branding.
Please look into this video also listed below…
*Psalms Chapter 2 IT IS WRITTEN:
* 1 “Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? 2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, 3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. 4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. 5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. 6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. 7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel. 10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. 11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.”
Revelation 13:2, 18
* Copy, Cut and Paste into your browser: http://666alert.net/2018/01/18/revelation-132-18/
* The Gospel In Your Body
🙏🏽 Copy, Cut and Paste into your browser: http://pastormikehoggard.com/2018/01/22/the-gospel-in-your-body/
A Legion of Spirits
* Copy, Cut and Paste into your browser: http://pastormikehoggard.com/2018/01/22/a-legion-of-spirits/
* The Measure of Grace
🤠 Copy, Cut and Paste into your browser: http://pastormikehoggard.com/2018/01/22/a-measure-of-grace/
😁. Jesuits Who Control the Bible
Copy, Cut and Paste into your browser: http://pastormikehoggard.com/2018/01/22/jesuits-who-control-the-bible/
* Astrologers and Stargazers
🙏🏾 Copy, Cut and Paste into your browser: http://pastormikehoggard.com/2018/01/22/astrologers-and-stargazers/
🌷 The Gospel in the Body Part 2
* Copy, Cut and Paste into your browser: http://pastormikehoggard.com/2018/01/22/the-gospel-in-the-body-part-2/
*Typology of the Cross
💕 Copy, Cut and Paste into your browser: http://pastormikehoggard.com/2018/01/22/typology-of-the-cross/
* Alien Covenant
🤓 Copy, Cut and Paste into your browser: http://666alert.net/2018/01/24/alien-covenant/
* Copy, Cut and Paste into your browser: https://youtu.be/yzqTFNfeDnE
🌹 Copy, Cut and Paste into your browser: https://youtu.be/MtwFQpZdhEk
* Copy, Cut and Paste into your browser: https://youtu.be/O2RYsDINiRs
🙏🏽 Copy, Cut and Paste into your browser: https://youtu.be/J81tLUJ3sZY
🙏🏻 Copy, Cut and Paste into your browser: https://youtu.be/aMuqksTRcxE
16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by on to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.17 For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.19 For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.” KING JAMES BIBLE =KJBible Romans 5
* Research further
Sunday, November 6, 2016
Wherefore then didst thou not obey the voice of the LORD, but didst fly upon the spoil, and didst evil in the sight of the LORD? 20 And Saul said unto Samuel, Yea, I have obeyed the voice of the LORD, and have gone the way which the LORD sent me, and have brought Agag the king of Amalek, and have utterly destroyed the Amalekites. 21 But the people took of the spoil, sheep and oxen, the chief of the things which should have been utterly destroyed, to sacrifice unto the LORD thy God in Gilgal. 22 And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. 23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.
Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. The works of the flesh is as the same as witchcraft.[Gal 5:20][2Kgs 9:22][Mic 5:12][Nah 3:4][https://youtu.be/FgmqMuZrkA8]
24 ¶ And Saul said unto Samuel, I have sinned: for I have transgressed the commandment of the LORD, and thy words: because I feared the people, and obeyed their voice. 25 Now therefore, I pray thee, pardon my sin, and turn again with me, that I may worship the LORD. 26 And Samuel said unto Saul, I will not return with thee: for thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, and the LORD hath rejected thee from being king over Israel. 27 And as Samuel turned about to go away, he laid hold upon the skirt of his mantle, and it rent. 28 And Samuel said unto him, The LORD hath rent the kingdom of Israel from thee this day, and hath given it to a neighbor of thine, that is better than thou.
1. In a general sense, a mixture of several things promiscuously; hence, disorder; irregularity; as the confusion of tongues at Babel.
2. Tumult; want of order in society.
The whole city was filled with confusion. Acts 19.
Watch and learn from the best!Who is the author of confusion…he uses strife and envy…God is not the author of confusion. 1 Cor 14.
3. A blending or confounding; indistinct combination; opposed to distinctness or perspicuity; as a confusion of ideas.
4. Abashment; shame.
O Lord, let me never be put to confusion. Psa 71.
We lie in shame and our confusion covereth us. Jer 3.
5. Astonishment; agitation; perturbation; distraction of mind.
Confusion dwelt in every face.
6. Overthrow; defeat; ruin.
The makers of idols shall go to confusion together. Isa 45.
7. A shameful blending of natures, a shocking crime. Lev 18:23, 20:12.
1. An offensive weapon worn at the side, and used by hand either for thrusting or cutting.
2. Figuratively, destruction by war.
I will bring a sword upon you. Lev 26. Isa 51.
3. Vengeance or justice.
She quits the balance, and resigns the sword.
4. Emblem of authority and power.
The ruler–beareth not the sword in vain. Rom 13.
5. War; dissension.
I came not to send peace, but a sword. Mat 10.
6. Emblem of triumph and protection.
The Lord–the sword of thy excellence. Deu 33.